lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

Systems engineering

   Definition


Systems engineering is an interdisciplinary field of engineering that focuses on how to design and manage complex engineering projects over their life cycles. Issues such as reliability, logistics, coordination of different teams (requirements management), evaluation measurements, and other disciplines become more difficult when dealing with large or complex projects. Systems engineering deals with work-processes, optimization methods, and risk management tools in such projects



The reason why you


I want to study this because I think something interesting is what I like.



When you decided to that


Because it is a subject that I like, but I'm not entirely sure I want to study and I have some baffles 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario